The path to homeownership is lined with these key steps.
- Build your team by finding trusted experts to guide you along the way.
- Learn your credit score and work to improve it by cutting down debt and spending.
- Boost your savings. Speak with a professional about down payment options, set a goal, and budget accordingly.
- Know your numbers; discover what you can afford based on mortgage interest rates, income, and more. Get pre-approved by a trusted advisor.
- Go house hunting! Explore neighborhoods, home types, and determine your must-haves with your agent.
- Make an offer; have your agent draft your offer and negotiate with the seller
- Get an inspection and appraisal. Rely on the pros as they determine the value and condition of the home, and renegotiate as needed
- Make it official; on closing day sign final documentation and get the keys to your home.
- Move into your new home! Send in the movers because it’s time to make your dream a reality on move-in day.
Your journey can begin now. Connect with Dennis Hartley today so that you’ll have expert guidance all along the way.